TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent upgrade

Kevwebb
Sightseer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, Last night I upgraded to fibre 65 plus tv and when speaking to the agent he advised I would need to speak to the loyalty team to request a tv box (I havr never recieved) and the amazon tech package(this promotion was emailed to me).  Could anyone advise how I contact the loyalty team please.

Personal details in profile. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 6

You need to specifically ask for the customer loyalty team when responding to the voice prompt. 

0 Likes

Kevwebb
Sightseer
Message 2 of 6

So the gentleman I upgraded my package with last night must of been the loyalty team? , even though at the end of the call he advised me to contact the loyalty team, I'm even more confused now.  No need to reply and you are welcome to close/delete this thread. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

Only the loyalty team can deal with upgrades , downgrades or add aditional items to your package.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Kevwebb
Sightseer
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the reply Karl, however that number is the generic talktalk contact number and when I call that number I get told that in order to get a tv box I need to pay £25 a month and a £12.50 for the box, or £29.95 a month to recieve the amazon tech package.  This is not what I was told when upgrading (at talktalks request as my old package is no longer available).

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi, 

You can contact the loyalty team on 03451720046 or 03451725157

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes