TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Box STILL not working!

Nessy101
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I have made several reports during this week as my Talk Talk recording box fails to play, record or do pretty much anything every time I switch it on at the the beginning of the day.  Tests were done yesterday and they said it should now work properly however, when I switched it on again this morning, the same thing happened and yet again I had to do a restart. All of my scheduled programmes disappear and nothing records anymore. Quite frankly, I would like to cancel my contract as this is a replacement box that I was sent at the beginning of this year and I have had nothing but problems with it. I am paying for a service that is effectively not fit for purpose! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi 

We can issue a replacement box however TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box and a replacement would be the non recording Lite Box. Please let me know if you would like me to send this.

If you do wish to discuss cancellation, then please call our customer Loyalty Teams directly on 03451720046 or 03451725157

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes