TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement box

RobbyM
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

I have received a message that TT are sending me a new TV Lite Box as a free upgrade. It says I won’t be able to record on this box so less functionality is an upgrade? I do not want a box I cannot record on so can I just refuse it on delivery or accept and then get a returns label?  There is no mention in the email about an option to get a box that records so are they no longer available?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi RobbyM

A returns bag will be sent just in case its needed.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

I8this
Philosopher
Message 2 of 5

@RobbyM  you can refuse to take delivery when Yodel call, saves messing about with the use of a Returns Bag and all the problems that have arisen at the shambolic returns center, as reported by many members.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks Karl.  I really don't want a box without recording functionality.  Yodel tell me its on its way so can I have a returns bag please.  Robin

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

recordable boxes are no longer available. If you do not want the box, we can get a returns bag out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes