TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement

Lorraine6319
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Help.

Please can someone come back to me.

I have a return bag for my youview but a replacement has not arrived

L.Stephen
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

The box you currently have was from an old package. At some point you have upgraded or changed your package and your current package does not include TV. You are not paying any TV charge etc, and it is not possible for anyone to place an order for a box on your current package.

The only way this can be done is by a change to your account, and this will also add the TV charge.

you will need to call customer Loyalty and request your account is changed to Multicast.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Hi
I do not understand what you mean. If I have a youview box already through talk talk why do I need to add to it??
I spent ages on the phone being transferred from pilar to post. The outcome was for talk talk to send a youview black box replacement and send the other back.
Talk talk have sent the bag and tracking label.
I do not have time to ring customer services again to be passed from one person to another. Why would I have the box if its not included in my package.
Please advise
Lorraine
L.Stephen
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I'm not showing any YouView box order for you, and your account is not set up as a TV account.

Your account is not set as a multicast account so it is not possible for anyone to actually place a TV box order for you.  If you are interested in adding TV to your account, please give our customer teams a call and they can make the required changes to your account after a full security check.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes