TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not connecting to tv

Robert Smith1
First Timer
Message 1 of 4

Recently upgraded our router and now not connecting to tv. Can’t access Netflix on main tv but can access it in bedroom tv. Connected to phones and laptops in the house. Set up the new router exactly the same as the old one but not connecting to main tv. Any help would be appreciated! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi

Is your main TV connected over WiFi ?  Have you updated the settings with the new wifi details etc ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Robert Smith1
First Timer
Message 3 of 4

Yes, all connected and updated. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 4

Hi

Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes