TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Top Box/freeview has stopped working

sunshine93
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

My Powerline Line Adapters stopped working a week ago (the power-line lights were out on both units). I followed the instructions using a pin to reset them but had no luck. The Set Top Box kept saying "cannot connect to internet". I tried connecting the STB directly with ethernet cable - but no difference. Today I tried the Factory Reset on the STB and now it's stopped working completely. It cannot complete Setup because it can't connect to the internet, so it gets stuck at this stage. My internet connection is fine, so obviously the STB is the problem. I need a new STB, please can you help me with this!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

No Problem 🙂

I've also sent you a pm.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

sunshine93
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

That's great news, thanks for sorting it out so quickly 🙂

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I've ordered a TV Box for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes