TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Top Box not starting from sleep mode

Garlar
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 4

Recently my set top box has started not waking from sleep mode in the mornings. I’ve tried a maintenance reset and have tried each of the three sleep mode options with no change. We’re having to switch off at the wall and restart each morning. It’s been like this for a few weeks now, any suggestions on how to resolves?

Gary
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi

If still happening after the maintenance reset, then as a last resort, try the full factory reset from the settings menu and see if the behaviour continues.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Inassume this will delete all my recordings? I’ll have to spend the next few days watching those thing We really want to watch before doing the factory reset.

Gary

Gary
0 Likes

Message 4 of 4

Hi

OK, but the factory reset will be the last option left to try.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes