TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Top Box

GrahamJennings
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Help !

My set top box has stopped working. In fact it hasn't worked for some time. My internet connection works okay and my laptop etc works fine. I have tried all the switch off / switch on / reset procedures. I have called technical services just to be told the internet connection is fine. I know that already. I have tried the chat box but feel like Im dealing with a robot or someone reading from a script that doesn't cover this particular issue. 

The customer interface may be very elaborate and very clever but its also very frustrating and I don't seem to be able to get a resolution to the issue.

Who can help me here ?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

i'll get a box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

GrahamJennings
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Hi Karl, yes I put the box in maintenance mode and reset the software but still not working. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi GrahamJennings

Did you try the Youview Maintenance Reset  ?

Did this help at all ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

If you can confirm that you have tried all the procedures mentioned in the help article here then the only option will be to get the box swapped out for you. The support team will deal with this as soon as they can when they are back online tomorrow.

0 Likes