TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top box not waking up

Pirateman
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

The performance of my Huawei DN372T set top box has been deteriorating over the last few weeks with programmes not recording and/or not replaying.  Now it has reached the stage where is constantly says 'Waking Up' but nothing happens.  All items on the maintenance set up have been tried many, many times  but without success.  After three chats on line I was promised this morning  that an Engineer would attend between 12.00 and 15.00 this afternoon.  Needless to say he did not turn up.  This is my second experience of the truly appalling standard of service for which TalkTalk are famous.  Having exhausted all possible options to get this problem  resolved it now seems that my only recourse is to terminate my contract unless someone has a better suggestion.  

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

If the box is stuck in waking up then the only option is to replace the box, no engineer can fix this.

I can send a box to you however TalkTalk stopped providing a recordable box as the beginning of the year and now only provide the 'Lite Box'. 

Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes