cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sport boost refund - I am finding it impossible to locate the method for this action in my accou

5 REPLIES 5
stevefedwards
First Timer
  • Please can someone that has managed to do this, give me a step by step guide as I am maddenly just going around & around in circles !
  • Cheers, Stevo
THFCstevo
stevefedwards
First Timer
ferguson
Community Star

I am not sure I understand the question? If you have continuously subscribed to Sky Sports then you should have received a credit for that over the last couple of months. 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Customers were able to request a pause in sky sports via My Account - it actually triggered a credit for May, channels were not removed, however as Sports are resuming soon, then billing will continue as normal going forward.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

stevefedwards
First Timer

but I paused both of my accounts at the same time in March by telephone call , but only one of them had the boost charge removed & a refund in April , the other was billed as previously until I paused it again in May or June !   

so I am owed a refund of £18 per month for either 2 or 3 months in order to balance the situation on the 2 accounts !

THFCstevo
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

If you call or Live Chat with our billing teams who can look at this for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE