TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Question

dougan1963
Whizz Kid
Message 7 of 7

My Sky Sports subscription ends on the 13th June. I have been on a 18 month reduced priced contract, paying £10.50 per month. I am quite happy to pay this, as the picture quality is very poor, so no way is it worth the £36 normal rate.

With live premiership football returning on the 17th June, I am in a dilemma, as it has been suspended for two months, will my end date be extended by that amount?  No way will I pay the full amount, I will also cancel the TT TV subscription of £4, as the only reason I pay it is I need to for the Sky Sports.

6 REPLIES 6

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 1 of 7

@dougan1963 @cforum  when ur contract is near the end u can chat with or talk with customer loyalty they will give u best offer on what u need even offer u a deal not on the market.

do not always take the 1st offer

also check the offers on at the time to use. also check the boosts page for any offer on

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)

Message 2 of 7

I was thinking the same, but decided it was best to cancel, as you may be changed the full price, depends when TT issues the monthly bill.

You can always try to negotiate a deal afterwards.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7
Hi Karl,

Thanks for the information.

Can I expect an email from Talktalk with a new offer in the coming weeks before my existing offer expires, or will it just revert to the full price?

Thanks.

Message 4 of 7

I have now cancelled the Sky Sports boost, shame, as I would have carried on for £10.50 a month, no way is it worth £34! 

What is the quickest/easiest way of removing TT TV? As I won't need this now as I no longer have Sky Sports.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi

The offer price would come to an end on the agreed date.  As customers have been given an option to pause the payment from April, this will resume again next month, but the offer will end and the price revert to a normal price on the agreed date.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

cforum
First Timer
Message 6 of 7

I am in almost exactly the same predicament. 

I've not received any email from Talktalk to tell me that the boost discounted price is going to end and I don't know what to do either.

I don't want to keep the boost and pay full price, but I've had no information on what is going to happen after the boost discount expires as it has been on pause for the last 2 months.

I too would also cancel TT TV subscription as that was made a requirement for the boosts last year.