TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports Box Office- Not working 25.9

Chev1985
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have paid for the box office fight this evening. I did this through the box on channel 493. 

At 6:20pm I turned the channel on and it’s a blank screen.  I’ve tried the usual things like resetting the box, but nothing has helped.

The call centre closed at 6pm, chat is unavailable.

Is there anyone who could offer some advice? 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Chev1985
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl, 

I really appreciate that. 

Thank you for all of your help today.

kind regards 

Chevonne 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I can see the content was not accessed but you have been billed for this.  I've added a credit for the amount back to your account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Chev1985
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl,

I have added my contact numbers. The mobile is best as our landline isn’t in use at the moment. 

unfortunately I was unsuccessful in accessing the sky sport box office event.   

It allowed me to enter my pin then the channel (493) was completely black. I tried a number of times but was unable to access it. It was extremely frustrating and ruined our planned evening. 

As you can see, I posted here but received no response at the time, the call centres were closed and no one on the web chat. I believe I tried everything I could to access the event. 

I can see I’ve been charged for the service that I didn’t receive. So I hope that I can get it refunded. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Did you get this working ?

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes