TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports pass

grandpops
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Just ordered a now pass received an e-mail expecting to receive a voucher code instead received an e-mail to click on complete my order with the following instruction 

What do I need to do after I’ve completed my order?

Once you’ve logged in to or set up your NOW account, your personalised voucher code will be automatically added to your basket.

Look for the NOW app on your TalkTalk TV box - you don’t have to download it, just log in and enjoy. Your NOW Membership will be billed directly by NOW.

I have tried both of the above without success. My now tv account still requires me to buy a pass  as does now tv app on youview box. So where is my voucher code from talk talk?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

A 12 month sports pass was issued last year and customers could add this for the 12 month period.  If a customer cancelled or removed this offer, then it cannot be re-added.   Now TV have not renewed this offer as yet, so currently there are no further offers for a Sports Pass.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

grandpops
Team Player
Message 2 of 5

Should have read the small print this offer is for new now customers only. I used this boost last year for the footie season and cancelled in may therefore am not a new now customer.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Have you had the Sky Sports offer previously? If so it cannot be applied again.

0 Likes

grandpops
Team Player
Message 4 of 5

This is what happens when log into my now tv account . There has been an issue applying your voucher

Your voucher is invalid, please head to NOW to buy a Pass

Go to NOW

0 Likes