Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Slow Slow TV box

7 REPLIES 7
Cobra427
First Timer

For the past year or slow the TV box we have from TT has become extremely slow.  I've done all the reboots, start ups, etc but tono avail.  How do I go about getting anew box?

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Try a full factory reset from the settings menu.  This will clear the hard drive of any corrupt sectors and then set this back up.

This can often restore the performance of the box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Cobra427
First Timer

Thanks Karl, unfortunately I've done all that clearing as read previous forums and possible fixes. whilst it may speed things up by a couple of nano seconds, its still frustratingly slow

OCE_Karl

Hi

You have had this box about 8 years, so It could be starting to fail.

I'll get a replacement out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Cobra427
First Timer

Thanks Karl.  thought it was longer to be honest.  Appreciate this, just hope it speeds things up

OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Cobra427
First Timer

New box arrived quickly thanks, just for the record though, there was no new remote in the box, fortunately the old remote controls the new box so i won't be returning the remote, just the box and leads.

OCE_Karl

Hi

A remote is not sent with a replacement box as the old remote will work across all boxes.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips