TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s gone wrong [TTG-250]

Colsnell
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 10

I just rented a film to watch but get this error code TTG-250.  I can watch the trailer but not the film.

The message says to contact the customer services except there are no details for this on the talk talk web site.  Frustrating when you’ve purchased something.

I’ve restarted the router as one of the posts with a list of error codes suggests but it makes no difference.

It’s the same for other films already purchased.

Any help please?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

I've added a credit back to your account.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hello Karl,

Unfortunately this has not resolved the issue and I get the same error.  I’ve tried with 2 purchased films.  In addition the rental film has now disappeared as it has expired :-(. Please will you refund this and then I can purchase to watch at a convenient time.

The system should probably check that the film is playing before flagging the item as started although that’s slightly off topic.

Many thanks

Colin

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Really important to start your own thread, @tickety boo.

Please return to the message board and click on start a topic.

Fingers crossed, forum staff will reach it in time.

Otherwise try Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

tickety boo
First Timer
Message 5 of 10

Hi, I have the same problem (error code TTG-250) for a film I ordered using the free voucher. I have tried re-booting the box & internet several times to no effect. I have 4 hours to resolve this problem before it times out. Be grateful if someone can help as impossible to speak with TalkTalk. Best Regards.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi

If you have a look at my last message, follow those steps and go to MORE TV on the TV Box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

I’m not clear why you are asking this.  The details are all up to date.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi Colsnell

i've removed any registered TV boxes from the system.

On your TV box, go to MORE TV and choose some on demand content. This will re-register and update the entitlements.

Next, try playing some of the recent rental or purchased content.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Colsnell 

IMPORTANT !!!!!!
Could you please ensure that your personal information is up to date in your profile including your registered phone number.
Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes