TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard TV Box issues

Millemanuk
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Been having a continual issue with the standard Huwaei TV box.  Picture will breakup, (mostly on quest), and I can assure you that its not high pressure as this would affect the whole box, not just one or three channels, and it crashes out of any of the on demand apps, (netflix, amazon, yadayadayada).  Have factory reset the box to within an inch of its life, and a wee bit more, spoke to talktalk who told me to talk to the providers of the apps, spoke to the providers and they told me to talk to talktalk.  Its now getting really annoying to be honest.  I would like to be able to watch a program of my choosing, on the format of my choice with the screen pixelating, freezing, crashing out of the app or rebooting the box, (Which its new trick now, next week will be roll over and play dead).

1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

Would you like to try a replacement box ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes