TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed tv channels

don-don
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have a youview box with talktalktv and subscription with now tv. The now tv channels come up on the TV guide but I cannot select and watch from there, it tells me I need to subscribe and when I press ok takes me to the now tv purchase page. I can access now tv through My Apps cant channel hop to see what’s on and watch something if it looks good. Is this the way it works with talktalktv? The now tv app only tells you what’s on now and next so you can’t even plan what to watch later. It sounds petty but this is really frustrating me. I moved from sky for this service and it’s been too long now for me to cancel and move back

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 5

You cannot record from the NOW TV streaming service. Try a listings site. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

So how can you see what’s on later on in the day/next day etc and how can you then set things to record for those channels. It barely allows you to record anything on any channel at all.

also SkyMax and Skyshowcase should be accessible via the EPG as they are on the talk talktalk package

0 Likes

don-don
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

So how can you see what’s on later on in the day/next day etc and how can you then set things to record for those channels. It barely allows you to record anything on any channel at all

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You need to use the NOW app on the box, or elsewhere, you cannot view via the EPG. 

0 Likes