TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAKE54 Code

Dward89
Popular Poster
Message 14 of 14

I received an email about a code for £5 off each month. I didn't use it for May but wanted to use it for June. When I went to purchase it never asked me for a code just a pin. I entered this believing it would ask the question later but it never did. 

How do I now get this code added and not be charged for the purchase?

Thanks

Danielle 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 14

Hi Karl, 

Thanks for confirming this, my apologies I got confused when I received the bill. 

Thankyou for all your help it's very appreciated. 

Danielle 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi Danielle

If you log into My Account and view your latest Bill, look at the detailed breakdown and you will see a credit of 4.95 showing that was added on 18th June.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 14

Hi Karl, 

I have received my bill for July via email and it is still the original amount there has been no discount been applied as mentioned in your previous post.

Could you please advise why this hasn't happened as this has been ongoing for weeks now and I presumed it had now been resolved. 

Thanks

Danielle 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Hi Danielle

I've added a credit to your account to remove this.  I've had a look and the voucher is showing but it also added the charge as well, so this is now credited back.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Hi Karl, 

I have received my bill today and have been charged £4.95 for the movie rental which you advised wouldn't be charged as the voucher had been used.

I've tried to raise a complaint but cannot seem to speak to anyone as the chat is busy. I'm really unhappy about this as I've taken the time to raise this and assumed this had been resolved which is clearly incorrect.

Could this be reviewed and a response sent today?

Thanks

Danielle 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Hi Karl, 

Apologies, it didn't ask me to key in the code so I assumed it hadn't worked. 

Thanks so much for your assistance. 

Danielle 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Hi Danielle

I'm showing the June voucher has been used, a movie was rented on 12th June by voucher at 21:43.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Hi Karl, 

I have added my account number now. 

Thankyou 

Danielle 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi

Can you add the home phone number or account number to your  'Community Profile' so I can locate your account and look at this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

Hi Karl, 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

When I went on to browse to see if I could use that code it prompted to say there was a new code for June and to enter this, I believed it was Take54June. It didn't suggest that I wasn't eligible for it therefore I proceeded to try and use it. If I wasnt eligible for it why would it show this on the screen, that is very misleading and has now made me incur a charge that I wouldn't of proceeded with.

Could you please review this?

Thanks

Danielle

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 14

Hi

The initial code was for May only.  This was a one off that was emailed to customers.

Customers with the TV package that have the TV charge do get a code automatically every month, but customers that do not have the TV Package or have had the TV Charge removed will not have access to the monthly voucher code.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes