TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Boosts & Now TV

orichardo
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

Good Morning,

I would like to know that if I swop the TalkTalk Sky Sports, Sky Cinema & Entertainment TV Boosts over to the Now TV app, Will it automatically cancel the TalkTalk TV Boosts or do I have to cancel manually? 

I have looked several times on my TalkTalk account TV Boosts settings and seems to be no way of cancelling any current TV Boosts, There is only an option to click on the offers tab that shows the Now TV sections i.e Sky Sports, Cinema, Enterment ect.

Kind Regards

Richard.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

M3ldr3w
First Timer
Message 1 of 5

I have noticed that the TalkTalk TV package which includes Alibi, Gold and some others is only now available to view either directly or if you happen to make a successful recording with the YouView box. Previously you could overcome any shortcomings by using the catch-up facility. Now if you want to use catch-up with these channels you have to pay extra to use NowTV. The Sky channels are still available however. Does anyone know if TalkTalk are doing anything to remedy the situation?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 3 of 5

Thanks Karl,

I had to use a different browser as was not displaying properly, that is why I could not see where to change my  tv boosts. 

Now displaying ok and know what to do. Thank you for help.

Regards

Richard

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

you can remove a TV boost directly within My Account.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE