TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Box Freezing & Pixelated Internet Channels

Rhys R
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I have had the TV Box for a year now and to be honest it never worked that well and now it seems to be getting worse.

The internet channels have always been blocky and pixelated which makes them unwatchable.

I can't believe that this is using the wired connection.

The Amazon fire stick has no problems streaming HD video using the wireless connection so why is the wired so slow? Is there a wireless TV box option.

Lately the TV box won't start up and the channel is just frozen and you need to keep restarting the box.

Does anybody else have these problems?

I moved to TT from Sky but starting to regret the decision if this is not resolved.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

The boost channels are being phased out and we encourage all TV customers to take up the offer of Now TV with the voucher codes that can be obtained from within My Account.

Now TV is available across multiple devices and has a huge amount of on demand content.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes