TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Box Recording

Braindrain64
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi.  New boy here....uh....well old, actually, but new on here, although I was with TalkTalk before, many years ago and I must stress, this query isn't a matter of life and death or anything, so don't worry too much 🤣 but I was just wondering out of curiosity if pause and recording are available on ALL the TalkTalk TV boxes or if there is a different one with that facility?? I've been hearing there is a TV Plus box but I can't remember being offered that when I signed up and I thought what I signed up for included pause, record, rewind etc, so can anyone clarify this? Cheers.

J Braindrain
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Sure looks that way, although they also seemed to have "moved on" too soon for themselves as well, going by the fact that the red record button is STILL on their remote control. Perhaps someone needs to inform their manufacturer 🤣 Oh well, I guess recording isn't a big thing anymore, as it once was, I can record directly off of my TV itself and I have hardly ever used that. Thanks for the reply.

J Braindrain

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Braindrain64

TalkTalk stopped offering a recordable box at the beginning of the year.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Not available any more, @Braindrain64.

Talktalk has "moved on", possibly too soon for many customers. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes