TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Box issue -cannot get all freeview channels via my TV box.

Natasha_08
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

I have issue with my Talktalk TV box, I have tuned up the Freeview channels via the Youview box 

however, I only have a few (50 channels) and the pictures is not clear at all. 

Then, I put the arial in the TV only, all my Freeview channels are perfectly clear and have all channels. 

Would you be able to solve this issue for me and let me know what needs to be done ? 

thank you in advance

Kind Regards, 

Natasha, 

Natasha Fatio
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@Natasha_08  It's a pleasure and great to know that I could help you.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Natasha_08
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi Fre55die,

I have followed your instructions and it seems to work, got 129 channels instead of 50, and no saturated pictures.

Thank you so much for your help.

Kind Regards, 

Natasha 

Natasha Fatio
0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Natasha_08 

3 things :

1) Is this a new problem that has started recently I.E. have you previously had all channels on TT box?

2) In Settings ensure that the Antenna Out is on as by default it is disabled. (Blue YV/Menu button on remote, up to Cog Wheel) Settings > Picture & Sound, The bottom one.

3) Unplug the aerial from the box, retune without aerial in. The box will find no channels but, this will clear any box memory. Plug aerial back in and retune again.

Please report back after trying these.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"