TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Box not working

sgibson1975
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

My TV box is not switching on and is hanging in the wake-up mode.  At first it came up with re-set modes, we tried this (all re-sets) and it then goes into wake up mode.  At one point we left it for over 3 hours and it still does not update from wake up mode.

Our box is DN372T, which I'm sure is well over 5 years old.

Please help, as we have no TV at all in lockdown and we have been trying since Friday and I cannot get through to talk talk on the phone.

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @Norman132

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 6

Hi @sgibson1975

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

@Norman132 

Hi Norman

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

VERY IMPORTANT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the OCE's can view this information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes

Norman132
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

hi there Norman here .my view box will not record, or play back any of my old recordings.I have pressed everything turned of turned on unplugged plugged back in still no joy

0 Likes

Mikem
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi @sgibson1975 , I have passed this onto the team to pick up. Before we can look into your account please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

0 Likes