TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Plus Box

Brian65
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

My TV Plus box is still causing problems and will not now play recordings.  I have carried out factory reset / lose recordings twice in the last four weeks and it seems alright for a couple of weeks although it will freeze when playing back recordings and it has to be switched off and restarted to continue watching.  Last week it excelled itself and now will not play or recordor connect to channel 5 app.   All Creatures Great and Small will have to wait for a while.

Is a new box required?

Brian
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thank you for your assistance and advice.

Regards

Brian

Brian
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Brian65
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 8

Thanks' for your help and advice Karl.

Regards

Brian

Brian
0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Brian65

A TV Box is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

The TV Plus box is no longer issued by Talktalk, @Brian65. The monthly £4.00 remains.....!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Brian65
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

Hi Karl,  if this is the only option then yes please.  Does this mean that the monthly cost of Talktalk reduces or is there a way of getting a new TV Plus box from TalkTalk?  Or have you any suggestions or do you know what others have done?

Regards

Brian. 

Brian
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box. 

We can issue a TV box however this would be the Lite Box only.

Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes