TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Plus box DN372T

Firefly1
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hi

I've been having trouble with the above box for more than a week. First it failed to record some programmes and then it failed to respond to any commands, which mean switching off and on at the rear then reloading each evening. Secondly, it failed to play the programmes it did record.

I carried out a soft factory reset but ended up with a blank black/blue screen. I then reset and carried out a hard factory reload, which gave me the same result.

I think therefore a new box is required, but how do I get one?

Thanks

Firefly1

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

Glad the box arrived promptly.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 10

Hi Karl,

Brilliant, new box arrived and I had it set up and running within 24hrs.

Also, please to see that the old box could be returned for recycling.

Thanks.

Firefly1

Message 3 of 10

Hi

I'll get a replacement TV Box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 10

Hi Karl,

I've tried to reload / restart four or five times with little or no success. The TV Box will not work correctly and I think that it is not just a software issue and I therefore have any confidence in it.

For further details please see my email.

Thanks

Firefly1

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

Yes, select OK and see if the system starts up.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

sorry for the delay.

I have done the factory reset and have now got a 106 error message, with a request to go into Maintenance Mode where I can select recovery mode. Shall I press OK?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

Can you go to the settings menu on the youview box and perform a full factory reset for me and then set this back up.  I can then see if there are errors at the box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi Karl

My telephone number has been sent.

Thanks

Firefly1

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile. 

We will not attempt to call you, this is so we can locate your account and run tests on your line if required. We will then reply via this Community.

If unsure of your phone number, and if your line is working simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you. Alternatively these details can be found within My Account online or may be on the heading of any paperwork you have received.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips