TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV View box stuck in loop

shipboard
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

I have a Huawei YouView box model DN372T. The remote stopped working, the only thing that works on it is the power button

I reset the box to factory settings which worked for a brief time but now the box just gets stuck in a loop when turning in the waking up screen and is advising to go to maintenance mode.

I’ve tried all options in maintenance mode but the box is still stuck on the ‘waking up screen’

I suspect that the Problem is that the hard drive is stuck. Normally I would break down the box and free the hard drive manually, however as the box belongs to talktalk this is not a option. Could you please send a returns packet to send the box back to you for a repair or replacement.

Thank you.

shipboard.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

TalkTalk can only now provide a non recording box if this is required.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you for the reply.  I am a little confused, what is a life box? It would appear from your answer that if I want to record programmes I will have to purchase my own box, is this correct?

shipboard.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

hi

we can provide a replacement box however TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box and can only provide a Lite Box.  Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes