TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV boost removable

P4ul1n3
Popular Poster
Message 14 of 14

Hi can someone please help me get TV flexible boost removed from my package currently £4 for talk talk TV and £14 for entertainment thank you

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi

You can call our loyalty teams on 03451720046 or 03451725157

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

whats the number

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi

We would not be able to remove or make changes to an account for a non account holder. The account holder will need to call our Loyalty teams and give their permission.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

im doing this for my mother she dosent know anything about broadband she has asked me to do it and left me the security details 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Hi

Loyalty can remove the TV charge, I'm currently unable to remove any TV boosts due to a system issue we have here today.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

hi can you do it on here im getting nowhere with live chat

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi

If you give our customer loyalty Teams a call they can remove these as they process your upgrade request.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

There's no option to remove them it only lets me remove landline calls

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Hi

You would need to remove the boost first before selecting to upgrade, this would not be removed as part of an upgrade.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

It's non removable when I try to upgrade to fibre 65 it automatically adds entertainment and TV 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi

The TV charge is a physical change to the package so our customer loyalty colleagues can assist with this after a security check, but the option to remove any TV boost such as entertainment, movies etc should be within my account under the TV section. 

Our loyalty colleagues can also action this when they remove the TV Charge for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

Hi there's no option to remove TV or entertainment

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 14

Hi

You can remove a TV boost such as the entertainment boost from within My Account online.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes