TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV box issues

gralph
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

My TV box is very slow to respond to anything, has stopped recording, pausing etc. Gets very hot very quickly. I have factory reset the box many times recently but nothing works. 

Graham Ralph
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

TalkTalk stopped providing the recording boxes back at the start of 2021.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you Karl - Will we have the facility to record or is it as the other chat says, you do not supply those anymore? 

Graham Ralph
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi

I'll get a TV Box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi gralph

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Sorry to see this. The support team may be able to arrange a replacement box, but it will not be one which records as they do not supply these any more.

Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Please bear in in mind that they won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes