TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV box problems including recording programs.

minesapint
Team Player
Message 1 of 9

I have a Huawai TV box model DN327T and have had problems over the last 5 days.

I've tried a factory reset, keeping my recorded programs, but this didn't resolve the problem.

The problem happens when I try to record a program. The blue and red light flash even when the program has ended. Some functions of the TV work but I cannot change channels. I resolved the problem by turning the TV box off and the back on again. This is a recurring problem. Also the recorded program didn't record at all.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 9

If the reset, keep recordings did not work, then your only option left is t do a full factory reset, and unfortunately lose your recordings.

A full reset will reformat your hard drive and correct any errors there may be, whereas to reset keep recordings attempts to repair the drive but does not always do so.

Please let us know how you get on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 9

Hi

Try the full factory reset from the settings menu as advised, and then let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 4 of 9

Thanks everyone that appears to have cured the problem.

Message 5 of 9

Hi 

Glad its working now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Red Herring
First Timer
Message 6 of 9

TV Box will not reset two  light, ONLY, Blue, Pink lights work middle one does not light up So box freezes and does not wake up. I have reset top box many  times successfully.

0 Likes

Red Herring
First Timer
Message 7 of 9
I have switched tv box off and on numerous times the box clearly has a fault, new box required
0 Likes

Message 8 of 9
I cannot get the menu as the box does not WAKE UP
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 9 of 9

@Red Herring Hi,
Please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
0 Likes