TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV boxes not arrived

Adrian Borsow
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi....

I have signed up for the talk talk broadband and tv service on 14th of march. WiFi box has arrived 24th of march but unfortunately TV boxes hasn't arrived yet. I don't have any email about the TV boxes dispatched. 

Adrian Borsow
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @Naide87 

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

Could you also please explain your problem more clearly.

IMPORTANT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as Staff will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the Staff can view this information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Naide87
First Timer
Message 2 of 8

Hello this is my order and all that i have had arrive was the 1 eero box can you please tell me what i can do engineer has already been that was monday 11th thankyou

N.Hogan
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @Georgie8 

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

IMPORTANT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as Staff will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the Staff can view this information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Georgie8
First Timer
Message 4 of 8

Hi there, I also have the same, my TV box has yet to arrive?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

I'll request that a TV box is dispatched to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

hi

thanks for replying

ok lets start again....

fallowing date 14th March Order Number: N81340845

Minimum Guaranteed speed

56.6 Mb

Typical download speed

63.0 Mb to 73.6 Mb

Typical upload speed

17.9 Mb to 18.0 Mb

Contract length

18 months

Your Estimated Go Live Date

26th Mar 2021

Your date will be confirmed in your welcome pack. You can also check the status of your order in My Account.Your wireless router will be sent in the post

Your Multi-room Appointment

Fibre 65

10th Apr 2021

Between 09:00 and 12:00

If you don't already have a working TV aerial please make sure that you have one installed before the date your BrightSparks TV engineer arrives to set up your TV service.

Your broadband package

Fibre 65 and line rental

£27.00*

Fixed Price Plus, minimum term 18 months

*A Fixed Price Plus package will have no rises for the duration of the minimum contract period and will rise in line with inflation each year once this has ended.

TalkTalk TV

£4.00 £2.00

£2.00 for 18 months then £4.00 a month thereafter

Your flexible boosts

Add and remove these boosts one month at a time

Monthly total inc VAT

£29.00

Monthly total after 18 months

£33.95

One-off payments

These amounts will appear on your first bill.

TV Box

£25.00 FREE

Wi-Fi Hub Black

£110.00 FREE

Multi-room TV Box

£25.00

Multi-room TV set-up fee

£25.00

Equipment P&P

£9.95 FREE

One-off total on your first bill

£50.00

All call charges to service numbers beginning with 084/087/09 and 118 will consist of 2 parts; an access charge and a service charge

Adrian Borsow
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

I've had a look and can see that no TV box was requested at the time of placing the order.

Our customer loyalty teams can provide a TV box for a charge, usually £25 and they can place an order for this if you give them a call.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes