TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV internet connection

Shrews
Team Player
Message 25 of 25

Hi, for the last few weeks I have had a problem connecting to the internet channels on my tv, usually turning everything off waiting a couple of minutes and turning back on solves the problem but it is annoying, also I can be watching a program and it will just turn off. 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 1 of 25

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 25
Hi, I have an issue with tttv. There is no Internet connection to my tv. I believe the problem is with my powerline adapters. One of them is no longer lighting up. Everything else appears to be working normally, including the router.
Audrey
0 Likes

Message 3 of 25

Hi

OK, we have replaced the adapters, lets swap out the router also.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 25

Hi Karl, I celebrated too soon, the last few days I have been getting the not connected to the internet message. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 25

Excellent, glad to have helped.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 25

Hi Karl. I connected the new adapters a week last Saturday, Sunday morning I couldn’t connect to the tv internet channels, I turned everything off and then back on again, since then - 7 days- there has been no problem, so it looks like you have solved the problem, so thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 25

Okay I have done that

Chelsea Trundley
0 Likes

Message 8 of 25

@cstrundley If you start your own topic the support team will be glad to help.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 25

Hi I have the same problem, sometimes the TV works sometimes it doesn't and sometimes the entertainment boost works and sometimes it pixelates. Can you tell me what might be wrong please

Chelsea Trundley
0 Likes

Message 10 of 25

fingers crossed 🙂

Karl,

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 11 of 25

Okay thanks Karl, let’s hope that solves the problem. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 25

Hi

The internet connection looks stable so I've a new set of adapters on the way to you.  The current ones are about 7 years old, so lets get these replaced to make sure they are not the issue.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 13 of 25

Hi Karl, I have no internet connection on the tv today. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 25

Excellent.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 15 of 25

Hi Karl, the tv internet connection is okay this morning, I will see how it goes over the next week and will let you know. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 25

Hi

Check back in tomorrow and I'll see how the line has performed overnight.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 17 of 25

Thanks Karl, I will keep my fingers crossed.

0 Likes

Message 18 of 25

Hi

I can see some drops on the broadband side, so trying to determine if there is a broadband issue or communication issue with the tv / router.

I've made a change to the router and optimised the line to see how things behave over the next day or two.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 19 of 25

When I turned on the tv this morning there was a message saying the tv was not connected to the internet and all the green lights are on both of the adapters.

0 Likes

Message 20 of 25

Hi

When you have an issue with the TV channels, look at the adapters and see if all 3 lights are green or if any turn amber / red.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes