TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV internet connection

Shrews
Team Player
Message 25 of 25

Hi, for the last few weeks I have had a problem connecting to the internet channels on my tv, usually turning everything off waiting a couple of minutes and turning back on solves the problem but it is annoying, also I can be watching a program and it will just turn off. 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Yes both directly into sockets and the green lights are on. 

0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Hi

OK, you are using powerline adapters.   Are the adapters direct into wall sockets ?  Are the lights on and green on the adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 23 of 25

There is definitely no cable from the router to the tv box. I have two pieces of equipment, one plugs into a socket by the router and has a cable to the router and the other into a socket by the tv and has a cable which goes into the tv box. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 24 of 25

Hi

Is the TV box direct to the router with a cable or are you using powerline adapters.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes