TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV picture breaking up

megcram
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

While using the TalkTal TV box (DN360T) my picture is constantly breaking up/pixelating. I called out an aerial engineer who checked my aerial, fitted new aerial leads, retuned the tv box, and said that their is nothing wrong with my aerial or signal, but that the problem is with the TalkTalk box. What can I do now please?

Also, when I signed up with TalkTalk I signed up for a package with a recording tv box. However, when my router and tv box was sent out I was told that the recording boxes were out of stock so I was sent a basic non-recording box. TalkTalk couldn't give any indication of when the recording boxes would be available. Are they available yet please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you very much Karl. Fingers crossed 😀

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I'll get a TV Box out to you to see if this is at fault.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for your reply Karl. I have unplugged the aerial from the box and retuned so no channels were found. However, after connecting the aerial back to the box and retuning the pixellation is still there.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

TalkTalk stopped providing a recording box at the beginning of the year and no longer supply these.

With the pixellation, can you unplug the aerial from the box, retune so no channels are found. Connect the aerial back to the box and retune again.  Check the channels and see if pixellation is still there.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips