TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV reception

PristoMiky
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Greetings.

I have a "Smart" tv which is anything but at the moment and I want to establish if TT could be to blame in any way. Basically I have sound but no picture. The tv is 18months old and I have had to turn it off and back on again at the plug during that time to get it to function properly. Now that is not working and I want, through a process of elimination, to identify the fault. Would any part of the TT service (no box involved) be capable of causing such a fault? Thanks. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

No part of TalkTalk could affect your TV.  If you have an aerial direct to your TV, and select the correct source / channel you should see a a picture.  If you press items on the remote you should see menu items on the TV screen.  If no items appear, then the TV may be at fault.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes