TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV store closed

KayMB
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I currently pay £4 monthly for access to the tv store in order to get the voucher for renting films. I don't subscribe to any packages. The tv store is closing so I no longer wish to pay the £4. Can I opt out of this please?

Kay

Kay
☯️
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi,

Thats Great, Thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your advice re cancelling part of my package. This has been successfully dealt with now and my account has been updated.

Regards,

Kay
☯️
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl

Many thanks, I will do that.

Regards

Kay
☯️
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

To cancel any part of a package, please call our customer loyalty teams directly and they can arrange this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips