TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk TV Box Version

FrankieSM
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

After upgrading to Fibre 65, I subscribed to a TV Box as well. This arrived yesterday and I started to set up. I then went to Now TV on the apps and registered my existing account- no problem. I then went back to the Web Now TV page to register that device to be told that it is no longer supported with that version for the Talk Talk Box that was supplied.

Software Version is DN360T.01.02.P.

On of the reasons I went for a TV Box was to bring everything together.

Can you advise or help me out please?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7
Thanks Karl.... Will give that a go.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

If all else fails, remove the device from Now TV, factory reset the box to reinstall the app them log into the app and retest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thanks for the feedback.

I can see the TT box on the Now TV devices and the time I try to watch something but on all occasions it says that "something has gone wrong". I have only 4 devices registered so there is no issue there.

There was an error code which I didn't take a note of but will when I get home from work tonight.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi

ferguson is correct.  The DN360T box is the only model we now supply and does support apps such as Now and Amazon Prime etc.

Check your Now Account as advised and remove some unused devices and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

The 360T is supported, otherwise you wouldn't have the app available. To "register" the device you simply need to select and play some content. If you already have six devices registered to your NOW TV account you will need to remove another one first. 

0 Likes