Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk TV DN360T No Remote

9 REPLIES 9
kdmcm
Conversation Starter

Hi.

I've received the TalkTalk TV set top box. Model DN360T. I don't see a remote in the box. The pictures on the box don't have a remote. Should there be one? I noticed another post where the customer seemed to be using their own remote, so not sure.

Can you help, please?

fr8ys
Community Star

Is this a replacement box, or one that TalkTalk have sent you as you also have a 370T box?

if either of these the remote you have will work your replacement box, or if an additional box, no remote is supplied.

if its your first box, then it should have been sent with a remote and an OCE will look into this for you if you post back with updated details.

If you need to buy a second remote, these are available from the TalkTalk store.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

As fr8ys advises, Remotes are not sent with a replacement box as a current remote will work with all box models.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

kdmcm
Conversation Starter

An interesting, but quite irrelevant factoid, since I've never possessed a Talk Talk TV service.

However, now that I re-read your threatening letter stating that I could be find for not returning my previous set top box (which is a non-existent thing) in the pre-paid bag, I am somewhat concerned as I have no TalkTalk set top box to return.

Please deliver the complete hardware package.

kdmcm
Conversation Starter

This is the first time I've have a Talk TV service. I do not have a TV STB of any kind.

kdmcm
Conversation Starter
OKay, it turns out when I hit "reply" it just "appends" to the end of the conversation. As such the snippets appear out of order.
I've received my first ever Box. It came with no remote, a prepaid return envelope, and a threat.
Just send me the remote and we're done. Simples.
OCE_Karl

Hi

A remote is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

kdmcm
Conversation Starter

Thank you. I'm curious why TalkTalk thought this was a replacement.

OCE_Karl

Hi

It depends on how the order was placed from the account by an agent.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

kdmcm
Conversation Starter

Oh, i can answer that. It was by someone who sold me a product which didn't exist, the didn't send me the commensurate hardware, so I moaned about it until you (half) arranged it. I suspect I'll never see my Prime membership, because apparently TalkTalk don't send invoices, or receipts.

Just bills.