Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk TV box not waking up

10 REPLIES 10
Wendyns
Popular Poster

Just trying to install a new Talk Talk TV box and it isn't waking up !

Lights on front of box keep moving from blue to orange to red .... The TV screen says

Juawei - Maintenance mode

System start up error... Your box failed to start properly. The box will now enter Maintenance Mode where you can select a recovery operation. 

Checked all the inputs and they are OK

Turned off and re-started and that hasn't worked

What can I do?

ferguson
Community Star

Have you tried any of the recovery options in Maintenance Mode? You might as well go for Option 1 if it is a new box.

Wendyns
Popular Poster

Hi 

Yes we have tried a software reset ..... didn't work

Tried factory reset... didn't work 

The TV screen has gone back to Maintenance mode with the message that your box failed to start properly

ferguson
Community Star
Wendyns
Popular Poster

Yes....

ferguson
Community Star

OK, well all you can do now really is wait until the support team pick this up when they are back online next week. 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Wendy

i'll get a TV box out to you and a returns bag for the faulty unit.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Wendyns
Popular Poster

Thank you for this... please could it be the latest version and be good to go....

We have wasted so much time trying to get the new box to 'wake up'.... not to mention the stress caused to our son when it wouldn't work. 

OCE_Karl

Hi

This will be a DN372T model.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Wendyns
Popular Poster

Thank you.... I have my fingers crossed !

OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips