Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk YouView box stuck on wake up mode

4 REPLIES 4
JuneHood
Visitor

Following the software update of 28/4, my recording have failed and my schedule of recordings is a blank screen.

tried to factory reset but now it’s stuck in wake up mode and can’t get it to reset.

This is the second time this year I have had the recording issue, and think I need a new box

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi June 

We can issue a new box however TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box and can only issue the Lite Box.

Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

JuneHood
Visitor

I spoke to someone in customer services on the phone on Tuesday and after going through their process they agreed to send a replacement RECORDING Yourview box. This has not arrived as promised and therefore can you chase this up.

A lite box with no recording is not acceptable as part of my TV package.

JuneHood
Visitor

Still awaiting a new recording Yourview box as promised.

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'm unable to order a recording box, I can now only send a lite box.  If you give our customer loyalty teams a call they can see if they have agreed anything with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE