TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk you view box 'Fails to Record'

cglover2
Whizz Kid
Message 1 of 104

For some reason the box is randomly 'Fails to Record' for no obvious reasons.  It is now so bad and unpredictable that where possible we are setting the 'record' for the main programme and also the 'plus 1' channel. It is not unusual for one 'Fails to Record' but the other is fine!  Also we frequently get a programme showing as recorded but when we try and watch it appears that only about one second is recorded as it immediately shows as 'watched' and goes back to the 'My TV' screen.

I've done a maintenance reset but still the same.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
103 REPLIES 103

Message 101 of 104

I have tried everything as stated and I still have failed to record. I live in Wiltshire. I am quite annoyed as I am a carer and my soaps don't record anymore. I cant get hold of talktalk as work shifts. I sent email but just had a reply telling me to do what I have done already. HELP PLEASE!

Lisajh
0 Likes

Message 102 of 104

Hi @Lisah73 

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

VERY IMPORTANT FOR SUPPORT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the OCE's can view this information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes

Message 103 of 104

How do I start a new thread

Lisajh
0 Likes

Message 104 of 104

@Lisah73, go back to the listed messages and at the top of the board you find a Start a Topic tab. It's on a blue background. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes