TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk talk tv charge

Linlu
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I upgraded to Fibre 35 and was told that TalkTalk tv would be free of charge . I called to check on this and was assured that it was . My first bill includes a charge of 4.00 for TalkTalk tv and I can’t talk to anybody on line as they are busy . Any ideas ? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

fr8ys is correct, for the removal of any part of a service, this is done by our customer loyalty teams and they can discuss this with you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Removal of the £4 charge is classed as a cancellation issue.

You will need to speak to the loyalty team to get the charge removed, and to discuss if you need access to the services the £4 covers, such as boosts and access to TalkTalk (MoreTV), so the price reflects what you were offered.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thank you for your reply but it’s not a cancellation issue , I merely wanted to know why I had been charged 4.00 for tv when it should have been included in my new package 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You will need to speak to the Loyalty Team as staff here can't normally deal with any cancellation issue.

0345 172 0046 is currently working. 

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes