TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk tv box apps not working.. slow start up, Remote Y button not responding

Blob1
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Upgraded to fibre 35  .. Have had  WiFi hub ( black) for around  6months  but its not connecting to TV box consistently,  Demand apps not updating, box freezing when trying to go into settings or  Netflix !! Remote youview button doesn't work ? Please assist ? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello, iv done everything possible the box now keeps getting stuck in wakeup /standby mode ,iv factory reset and fully rebooted tv box several times .. apps won't update and tv players freeze then kick back to live TV.. iv borrowed a friends old TT youview box to watch free view channels atleast but as remote doesn't work on this box and reset button isn't functioning ( hence why its his old box)  ,I do now really need a replacement box and remote.. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

Have you tried another ethernet cable and port on the back of the router to rule these out /

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Apologies for such late response.. Been away and had poor connection.. tv box is connected directly by E cable .. iv also made sure iv changed all phone socket connectors , for phone n router.. still can't update or get into players n apps!!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Is the youview box direct to the router with a cable or do you use powerline adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes