TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Contact advice

Scooby2
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I need to make contact with TalkTalk. They have sent wrong You View TV Box. Should have sent TV PLUS  Box. Cannot get Chat on Line and Telephone number 0345172 0044 not taking calls. I am supposed to send old box back within a certain length of time or I will have to pay and I will not do until new correct box installed.

Thank you for any help.

x
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Calvin69

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

I am expecting a call from Universal Credit but I’m not sure if they can contact me on my landline as there calls are from unknown caller?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi, Thank you for your help.

Regards

x
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

I'll get the correct TV box out to you asap.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Keith, Thanks for your reply, help and advice.

Regards.

x
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Scooby2 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes