TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk TV - Amazon Prime Membership (12months)

PatrickP
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

I signed up for faster Fibre in November but never received any notification of what my log in details were for service and I am now 6 months down the line on this and still nothing despite contacting. I was told I would receive email with these details enclosed, but still nothing, and once received (if it is ever received) will the 12 months start after receipt rather than just having 6 months or so left. look forward to response with the requested information

Patrick 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

I've checked the notes at the time of the upgrade in november and there is nothing mentioned about Amazon being included and no note to indicate eligibility for the prime offer at that time.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
Hi yes I do
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

We are replying to all posts as quickly as we are able, PartickP.  Do you have TalkTalk TV services?

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8
Sorry pressed on wrong key issue not resolved
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8
HI
I haven't heard from anyone on this since I responded any further news
0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

hi Emma

I contacted TalkTalk via online chat service. What I signed up for was faster Fibre with TV and Fibre speed boost at a total price of £27.45. This package included at no extra chare 12 months membership Amazon Prime, which I never got as I did not receive the log on details to use service.

Regards

Patrick 

0 Likes

SocialTeamEmma
Philosopher
Message 7 of 8

Hi Patrick, 

How did you sign up to the offer? Was your order for Fibre and TalkTalk TV services?

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

0 Likes