TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk TV Box

gillpsimonb
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have signed up for/upgraded to Fibre 65 for 18 months and received information about TalkTalkTV but I have not received a TalkTalk Box - should I have been sent one ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

A TV box would not be sent unless you specifically requested this as part of the contract.  There is usually a £25 charge for the TV box, unless any other discounts are agreed at the time etc.

A Pin is provided as this can be required to rent / purchase content via the TV store.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I upgraded from another package as contract had run out.

I wasn't asked about the TV box - should I have had one from before ?

Seems a bit strange to send info including PIN if I do not have (have not been sent) a TalkTalk Box

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi

You will only receive a TV box if you specifically ordered a box when placing your order.  An aspect of TalkTalk TV is included with all packages to allow customers access to the Online TV store if they wish to rent content online.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

jmcm1983
First Timer
Message 4 of 5

Hi, I'm exactly the same, received pin but never got box!

0 Likes