TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk TV Monthly Charge

Ross-E
Team Player
Message 8 of 8

Hi there,

I’ve been on my new TalkTalk contract for a month now so I’m asking if someone can remove the £2 monthly TV service charge from my account please?

I was told this would be possible after my first month on the new tariff.

thank you in advance,

Ross

Ross
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

No worries.

I don’t use any of the streaming features through my talktalk box. Hopefully it all works out ok for you. 

Ross

Message 2 of 8

Thank you for your reply.

I was concerned about losing those features.

I just found another post which says I can still use Netflix which is the only service I subscribe to.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Just to clarify, I can still record to my box and view recordings (this is all I mainly use it for)…

Ross

Message 4 of 8

Hi,

I don’t tend to use the TV much, but when I had this charge removed from my bill in the past, it didn’t affect how I used it at all.

there are some other posts on here, (if I remember correctly), that do detail what the £2 monthly charge actually gets you.

sorry if that’s a bit vague, but I don’t want to give you the wrong information and have you cancel something you might need.

thanks

Ross

Message 5 of 8

Hi,

I'm thinking about doing the same. What services have you lost after removing the TV charge please?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

That’s great, thank you.

Ross
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

You need to ring up 03451 720046 or 03451 720088 or use Chat.

Chat has a blue background banner when available:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

All these open at 9am. 

Can't usually be done through the forum, @Ross-E, but post back if you have any trouble. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes