TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk TV

piggy37
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

TalkTalk are to phase out TalkTalk TV!                                                                                                                   

I spoke to them as in my "offers and upgrades"  was an  "Unlimited calls" boost offer for £5 a month for 24 months, which I wanted to add to my contract.                                                                                      I was told that to do this I would need to start a new contract for my broadband and the new boost, and would be charged £30, and that TalkTalk TV would be no longer available as it is being phased out, and I would be issued with a new set top box which has no record/playback facility?? (What's the point of that?)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Anyone else know about this? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

This was announce a year or two ago.  We stopped offering the entertainment TV package last November. the TalkTalk TV store closes last October and Sports and Movies stopped being offered last July, customers are now directed to use Now TV, and this can be included within your package with some great offers from Now TV.

The New TalkTalk 4K TV box does focus more on Streaming content, such as Now TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime to name but a few.

More details of TalkTalk TV can be found here.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes