TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Tv Box

OHamit
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

Recently I have been having a problem with my Youview box these past few days it is stuck on waking up I believe it may be a technical fault in the box since the box makes a slight clicking noise when I am near it I can hear the click. When I turn the box on it is stuck on the waking up page for hours trying to load. I have tried restarting the box from the back of the box as well as the mains plug. I have also tried resetting the box using the - + function and holding it down once the box was restarted to try and reset it as stated online when I searched for problems with you view box however none of what I did worked therefore I believe it is a fault with the actual interior of the box itself.

Can I get a replacement box sent to me to replace the one I currently have for a new one? any help is much appreciated thank you.

Kind Regards,

Mr O.Hamit

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

You're Welcome.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

OHamit
First Timer
Message 2 of 4
Thank you very much for your help Karl will await for the replacement box.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi OHamit

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE