TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Youview Plus Box not working

Derick33
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

TalkTalk You View Plus box has for a few days not let me open any TV Players or previously recorded programmes, it just goes into loading mode but dose not open the programme.  Have needed to turn off the box and turn on again to get any freeview channels.

Today it stopped completly after trying factory reset deleting recorded programmes but it did not restart.  Unplugged the box and router.  After 15 to 30 minutes turned it back on, then it goes into waking up then loading.  Then Huawei Maintenance modecomes on the screen, saying system start up Error (102) Your box failed to start properly.  The box will now enter Maintenance Mode, where you can select a recovery operation (OK).  After pressing OK the next screen gives several options for factory reset recovery.  Whichever is chosen it goes to TalkTalk waking up and sticks there until you turn off the box.  Help Please.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I'll get a TV box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl  Have now inserted my home telephone number.  Many thanks for agreeing to send me a new box.  

Derick

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' and I;ll get a TV box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes