TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk no longer providing the TV Plus Box for recording

fwsTTcom
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Good morning all,

We have just recently signed up to talktalk with TV, however we have been supplied with a TV Box DN360T which cannot record upcoming tv programmes. This was not explained at time of purchase!!

Previously I had a TV Plus Box DN372T which could record.

I contacted customer services who tell me that only the TV non-recording Box is now available.

Does anyone know if this is correct and / or can a TV Plus Box still be supplied.

What is the point of a Youview TV Box that cannot record tv programmes???

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Sorry to hear that. The Lite box will not record but still has access to apps such as Now TV. Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fwsTTcom
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Hi and thanks for replies, I don't have the old box any more. Very frustrating.

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Hi @fwsTTcom 

Just to add, if you still have the old box that should still work on your current TT connection.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

TalkTalk stopped providing a recordable box at the start of the year and we now only supply the DN360T model.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes